The mobile phone is running on Google Android operating system Android 4.4 KitKat, 1.4GHz Quad-core, dual sim support, large display of 5.0 inches touchscreen with a dual camera of 5MP camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera designed for video calls. 1GB Ram, 16GB internal memory and a powerful 3G network with with 16,000,000 colors, Nice battery life and pixel density of 401ppi, the mobile device is perfect.
Innjoo Smartphones are also new amazing products with fair price and good specifications like Infinix Smartphones. You can get them online easily.
How will you fill if you are enjoying Glo Bis of 3GB on those amazing Smartphones? Today, I will show you a simple method to change Imei of those Smartphones. There are other Stubborn MTK Devices like Phantom Z, Tecno H3, H5, H6 etc which popping up "this command is not allowed in user build" in the last step of the method which prevent users to succeed in changing of those device imei, this method will work on those devices too and the most interesting part is that the method work with on un-root Smartphones.
To Subscribe for Glo Bis of 3GB at 1K
Text “COMonth” without quote to 777 or *777*21# at N1000/month (3GB plan)
To Generate Blackberry IMEI For Your Smartphones
- Download GIPv4.1 Software to your PC here
- Unrar the file, copy and paste the three .sys files inside the folder to your C:\Windows folder
- Double click on GIPv4.1 to open
- Click on generate IMEI.
- Copy down the blackberry IMEI you see without the pin except you have an ulterior motive.
You can as well request for Imei through the comment box if you don't have PC to generate imei.
To Tweak Your Infinix Hot, Innjoo i1, i1s, i2 and Other Stubborn MTK Devices IMEI
1. Generate your 15 digit Blackberry IMEI
2. Download and install MTK Engineering Mode from play store.
3. Open it and click on MTK Settings
4. Then wipe your screen to left site to see Connectivity options.
5. Scroll down to CDS Information and tap on it.
6. Then, look for Radio Information, tap on it and you'll see something like:
7. Click on phone 1. If you want to change your sim1 or sim2.
8. You will see AT+
9. Type any letter in the search box after AT+ and delete the letter you typed and then, choose;
For Phone 1:
“AT+EGMR=1,7,”YOUR NEW IMEI NO” (make sure you put a space between AT +EGMR)
For Phone 2:
“AT+EGMR=1,10,”YOUR NEW IMEI NO” (make sure you put a between space AT +EGMR)
10. After that, select SEND AT COMMAND. You will see a message "AT Command Msent"
11. Close everything and restart your phone, then dial *#06# to view your new imie.
12. Now, configure the APN of your Smartphone with blackberry.net and activate it as your default setting, then you are good to enjoy Glo Bis on your Android Device.
Note that Changing of IMEI is illegal in some countries, and Shelaf will not be held responsible for any consequences that befall the changer.
Also, backup your original imei incase anything goes wrong then revert using the above procedures for changing.