1) What’s power bank?
Power bank serve as an ‘extra battery’ or external
charger for your phone or other electronic devices.
2) Where is power bank made from?
Majority of the power banks in the market are actually
made in China.
3) How do I charge the power bank?
You can charge your power bank via the charger that
came with your phone, computer usb port or using other
4) How long do I need to charge the power bank?
It’s depending on the REAL CAPACITY of the power
bank. The larger REAL CAPACITY, the longer charging
time may required. Different charging methods may result
different charging time as well. Charging with the
original charger will be faster than charging with
computer usb port.
5) Why sometime I need longer time to charge the same
Even though using the same charging method, the
charging time may be differ due to
environment,temperature, power flow and etc
6) What is mAh?
mAh mean milli Ampere Hour, the capacity of the
power bank is measure with mAh
7) A 12000mAh REAL CAPACITY power bank, able
to charge a 1500mAh capacity phone for 8 times full?
This is a common mistake make by most of the people.
For rough calculation of the total charge time, kindly use
REAL CAPACITY * conversion rate * phone battery
health / phone capacity = total charge times
EXAMPLE: 12000 x 0.8 x 0.8 / 1500 = 5.12 charge
times (0.5-1 times plus minus)
What’s conversation rate?
Conversation rate is the remaining percentage of the
battery after the battery lost in heat or PCB operation.
9) What’s phone battery health?
In simple, it’s mean how‘healthy’ your phone battery is.
Phone battery storage capacity will be lower and lower.
That’s also the reason why our phone can last longer
when it’s newly bought than after 3-6 months we used
it. Different mobile phone models also will affect the
calculation as some phone drain battery faster than the
10) What’s PCB?
PCB means Printed Circuit Board,its control all the
operation flow inside the power bank. A good quality
PCB will allow the power bank to charge more and
have better durability
11) What’s 18650 power bank and what’s Li-Polymer
The common type will be 18650 and a better type will
12) What’s the different between 18650 and Li-Polymer?
– 18650 size and dimension are fix. Li-Polymer size
and dimension are flexible.
– 18650 produce more heat. Li-Polymer are much more
– 18650 are cheaper. Li-Polymer are more expensive
– 18650 have higher self discharge rate.Li-Polymer have
a very low self discharge rate
– 18650 battery durability will drop faster. Li-Polymer
battery capacity are more durable
13) What’s the common mAh use in 18650?
Common mAh use in 18650 is around 1300mAh to
14) What’s the common REAL CAPACITY in 18650
power bank in the market?
– Power bank using 1pcs 18650 is 1200mAh –
– Power bank using 2pcs 18650 is 2500mAh –
– Power bank using 3pcs 18650 is 3750mAh –
– Power bank using 4pcs 18650 is 5200mAh –
– Power bank using 5pcs 18650 is 6500mAh –
– Power bank using 6pcs 18650 is 7800mAh –
– Power bank using 7pcs 18650 (no info)
– Power bank using 8pcs 18650 is 10400mAh –
15) Is there any power bank use higher than 2200mAh
Yes. There are, but it’s not common due to the
16) What’s the different between branded power bank
and generic power bank?
Branded power bank mostly sell in REAL CAPACITY.
Generic power bank mostly sell in MARKING
CAPACITY. That’s the reason why you will never see
any branded power bank (standard size) have anything
as high as 30000mAh – 50000mAh. That’s also the
reason why a good 12000-13000mAh power bank are
able to charge more or about the same like the market
30000-50000mAh power bank
17) Is it true branded power bank won’t explode and
generic power bank will explode?
Anything to do with battery, will have chance to explode.
No matter it’s branded power bank or generic power
bank.But chances for both branded and generic power
bank to explode are near to 0%.If power bank is easy
to explode, everyone will use power bank in war instead