- Your Android device must be rooted, because the process involved Root Access
- TTF Font - Download this NotoColorEmoji.zip. It contains the TTF font you’ll be needing.
- ES File Explorer - download it here
1. Install the ES File Explorer that you downloaded.
2. Open ES File Explorer and go to the download location where you have NotoColorEmoji.zip. Extract the content, NotoColorEmoji.ttf 4. Go to Device > system > fonts and rename NotoColorEmoji.ttf to NotoColorEmoji_OLD.ttf. This will allow you to easily revert to the default color Emoji font if anything goes wrong.
3. Now copy the downloaded NotoColorEmoji.ttf you extracted earlier to Device => system => fonts.
4. To make this work, you need to change the properties and edit the permissions as shown below:
Awesome right? don;t forget to spread the good news!